Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Kumon table at the Fitzgeralds' Wedding. July 19, 2014

My co-worker and friend for 3 years is married to Mr. Robert Fitzgerald. She is happily named Mrs. Brittney Fitzgerald. I've only known this couple for about a year now and they are nothing but welcoming and fun. Their ceremony was an elegant yet simple one. The ceremony took place at the Calvary Chapel Bible Fellowship off of Rancho California Road in Temecula. 

My favorite part of the ceremony was when their vows were exchanged. Both speeches were unique, but also helped the family and friends see how honest and compassionate their relationship is from a personal perspective. I had so much fun getting to know my co-workers, new people, and family members of the newly wed.  The moral of any wedding day: relationships can grow stronger when under any of these circumstances - bound by commitment, willingness to accept things for what they are, compromise, loving effort, and unity.







At the wedding reception, there was an open bar. It was really cool because that was my first time experiencing it. Tom and I had no clue what to order so people kept telling us what to drink. I must have had 6 drinks but I did not feel a thing. 






When you have people in your life that you love and love you the same, then nothing can take away from you. To love and be loved is to have conquered. To trust and work together with your family and friends steers a confident outcome in life. When one has learned this blessing, one will live and communicate their love to the world, feeling elevated from and removed from all negativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment