Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tuesday 2.4.14


These remind me of the bobble heads that I collect! I WANT THEM. Attack On Titan figurines with giant heads. So cute! They also have SAO.








Couple photos from our day yesterday. Basically went to school with Tom yesterday and studied all day at Fullerton while he had class. I focus better at a school setting than my own home hahaha. On his break we went to the mall by his school, grabbed some Chipotle, and shared a bowl and they gave us SO MUCH. Freakin Temecula's Chipotle is so stingy. Then we walked around and window-shopped because we're on a budget. Afterwards, we went to Banana Bay for dinner. YUM! We couldn't end the day without boba, so off we went to Half N Half like we usually do. But... Half N Half is under construction at the moment. So I was sad-ish. I've been craving boba. And so I said, "Let's just go home. Go big or go home." So we went home lol!

I'm still getting the hang of taking photos and getting used to my Nikon! So, sorry if it seems amateur! But so far my favorite types of photos are close-ups of food as you can tell :D hahaha. Looking at photos of food just makes me hungry. I'm trying to learn how to take portrait photos. So hopefully soon I can get some people to model for me! Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment