Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So here's a little overview of my weekly schedule because I feel like sharing how busy my life is this semester.

Monday:

  • College from 8:30am-2:15pm
  • Work 3:00pm-8:00pm
  • Homework 8:30pm-9:30pm
Tuesday

  • Observations at the Elementary school 9:00am-11:30am 
  • Homework/Study/Edit pictures 12noon-7pm
Wednesday

  • College 8:30am-2:15pm
  • Nap 4pm-6pm
  • Homework 6pm-9pm
Thursday

  • Work 2:00pm-8:00pm
  • Catch up on shows, eat dinner with my boyfriend 8:00-whenever
Friday

  • Observations at the Elementary school 9:00am-11:30am
  • Online homework/essay due every Friday 12noon-whenever I finish
Saturday

  • Homework/Study/Catch up on readings 
  • Try to go out and take photos (:
Sunday

  • Homework all day until the Walking dead at 6pm 


Yes, so basically I invest a lot of my time towards school related things and education. And I have very little free time. And the free time that I do have, I spend with my family, my boyfriend, and Joseph/Jamie. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment