Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Comic Con 2014 - July 25

Hello everyone! Here is a photo summary and glimpse of our day FINALLY back at Comic Con. We hadn't been to Comic Con since 2012. Fortunately, we were able to get tickets this year. We had a one day pass for Friday, which very much sufficed. I got a bunch of free stuff, and I barely bought anything, except for a Gru pop funko and gifts for my friends. And I didn't take any pictures of Cosplayers because I was too busy enjoying all the wonderful events and like I already mentioned: FREE STUFF! 

Taking the trolley reminds me of taking the train in Japan, so I edited this photo to make it look like what I visualize when I rode the train in Japan. I really hope that made sense, hahaha. 

6am line to pick up our badges.



The Exhibition Hall before it was crammed with people. One of the first people inside gets the best free stuff!

The Walking Dead exhibit was really cool. They built a mock of Terminus, and I got to feed the zombie a rat haha!

















Got to see the cast of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Coulson!

What I was more excited for was The Originals panel. At least I got into this panel. I wanted to get into the Walking Dead but obviously that's impossible. I would not like to wait 12 hours to get into Hall H. 

Daniel Gillies aka Elijah Mikaelson

Surprise! We got to see Paul Wesley aka Stefan from the Vampire Diaries! He was there with Phoebe Tonkin (his girlfriend in real life, and who plays Hayley the wolf from Vampire Diaries and The Originals). It was his birthday that day and we all sang him Happy Birthday and he randomly came out from backstage!

A city looks beautiful when it's filled with people.


With the expectancy of big crowds comes the religious and activist protestors.

I'm not sure what was inside this building but I was NOT down to go in! I was too scared to check it out. I would not do well in a zombie apocalypse...

I  really like this edit because I tried to make it look as close to a film production scene that you would see on The Walking Dead.

And, with the expectancy of large crowds comes the urge to protest. These people were protesting the genocide of Palestine. You go Palestinians! I'm all for fighting for what you believe in. As long as it's peaceful protesting (:

After ComicCon, Tom and I took the trolley up to our car. We met up with Joseph and Jamie and some of Project Zero members. We got Tajima for dinner and Tapioca Express afterwards. We played this game called Resistance. It's kind of like mafia. It was really fun though, and it's always nice to meet new people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment