Thursday, July 24, 2014

San Francisco trip! June 27-29

Here are some pictures I was able to do quick edits on from the trip. I didn't take as much pictures of San Francisco city itself because we were mostly driving around the city and I also wanted to enjoy the sights rather than looking through the lens. Sometimes when I go on trips, I take too many pictures that when I go home I've realized that I missed the feeling of actually being there. All in all, the trip was exactly what it should have been: sight seeing, tourism, and prime cuisines! 

Edit: Oh and thanks to my sister for taking pics of me and Tom 




This restaurant is called Nick's LightHouse and it is right by the dock on Fisherman's Wharf. The food was as amazing as I remember it. Mind you, everything was Tom's first time. The best dishes to get for reasonable price and exquisite taste (in my opinion) would be the Prawns with Linguine and White Whine Cream Sauce with a side of Lobster Bisque. 











No comments:

Post a Comment