Saturday, January 4, 2014

Downtown San Diego

Yesterday, Tom and I went to Super China Buffet. I don't know why I keep going there. The food isn't that great. The rangoons had NO CREAM CHEESE. How are you gonna serve rangoons without cheese... After that, we just relaxed at my house and I tried recording a cover on the iMac but I got really frustrated because I don't have a professional mic. In other words, it sounded really crappy. My voice would get loud and then quiet and the audio was just blah. Anyway, we later went to get dinner with Joseph and Jamie. We all decided on Olive Garden but the wait was way too long and so we settled for Panera. Yummmm. I love their tomato soup! I love soup so much. Hahaha.
Okay well, we sat at Panera for a long time and we were trying to search someone's nudes it was hilarious. We waited at Panera until Marc gave us the okay to go to McFadden's, a bar in Downtown SD. I made lemonade because the lemons, sugar, and water were just there lololol.
So on we went to McFadden's. I only had one drink because I didn't want to messed up. I had a cranberry vodka. It was only $2! Our group bar hopped all over downtown and some even had dancefloors. It was funny because Jamie got sooooooo drunk.
When we were walking back to the car, Jamie's feet hurt so she took off her shoes and I took a picture of her dirty feet while she was knocked out when we were waiting for Joseph to get the car. I was laughing so much trying to take the picture but I didn't want to be loud because Jamie was sleeping.
Overall, I was reminded again of why I don't like drinking. I'm going to stick to clubbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment