Sunday, January 12, 2014

Update

On Friday, I watched a movie with Joseph, Jamie, Sabrina, Tom, and Dennis. We watched Her. It was an interesting movie and it was beautiful in its ways. Shows the loneliness of many people, and how love does not have to be equivalent. People have fallen in love with their pets, or I heard some guy fell in love with his pillow and married it. And in the movie, a guy named Theodore who is getting divorced falls in love with his "operating system" because it is programed to have the personality of a human.

The best part was when Theodore has "sex" or rather "phone sex" with his operating system, the screen  was all black and all you could hear was them moaning. And then a row in front of us, I see an old couple leaving the theater HAHAHAHA. They couldn't handle the heat. Those conservatives. As if they've never had sex before.

Yesterday, which was Saturday, I had a 10-hour practice. I tried to do my best and to polish up my skills in learning quickly. I haven't been to ZeroIIHero practice in soooo long. So right now my back is sore. It was so funny because Sean asked everyone "who wants to do groundwork?" and I replied with "I LOVE THE FLOOR". And people laughed. It was my way of expressing that I like floor choreography? Hahaha. Cuz often times choreography is mostly standing on two feet. I think any dancer would get excited for floor choreography. Anyway, practice was fun, challenging, and rewarding. Always testing my skills to the limit. That's what's great about dancing, you can never fully achieve your best or the highest skill because there is always room to improve. That goes for everything really. If you've got the passion, then always strive to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment