Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Semester coming soon

Well. My bank is wiped out because I bought so many books for college. Whyyyyy. It's okay. Education is expensive yet rewarding. Slimy yet satisfying... (if you don't know where that's from then we can't be friends haha jk we can still be friends.) Anyway, I still need to get three more books. That's how broke I am. I couldn't afford those 3. Ugh. 

I'm also so broke because I spent my other money on Christmas presents. What can you do with a minimum wage job hahaha. Just praying that somehow I'll get my books on time because I am so OCD when it comes to college. Yeah..... Nobody cares. Luls. 

Today was pretty relaxing. Went with Tom to his appointment. He's getting his wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. Poor baby. He's scared because his mouth is going to have "holes" and he doesn't want food to get stuck in those "holes". 

So if y'all aren't busy next Saturday the 25th, I'm performing at Press Play at El Camino High School. I'm going to be dancing with ZeroIIHero and Jeffrey and Gianne Project! Doors open at 6:00pm and the show starts at 7:00pm. Tickets are $7 and are sold at the door. SO SUPPORT YA HOME GIRL :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment