Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kinda weird

How break is already almost over. 2 more weeks left. It feels like it just started. Maybe I've been having too much fun hahaha. 

I'm craving boba right now. Even though I had some yesterday. They need a 24/7 boba place. 
Right now my boyfriend and I are in a fight. And we're right next to each other and I'm just typing up this blog hahaha. I think it's pretty funny. We're gonna make up in like 2 seconds. 

Anyway, tomorrow (or rather today since it's already 12:25AM) I'm going to watch Frozen again. With my older sister. The first time I watched it I got emotional because I resemble Ana and my sister resembles Elsa. So I convinced her to watch it. And she's going to buy my ticket! My sister and I used to be close when we were young just like Ana and Elsa. We're not as close anymore because we're basically opposite people. 

Anyway, I'm going to go tend to Tom now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment