Thursday, January 2, 2014

Intro

Hello everyone,
I've decided to create a new blogspot because the other one seemed so depressing and I just don't go on tumblr as much as I thought I would. Anyway, I'll be posting important (well things important to me) adventures and life experiences on my blog. Feel free to comment, give me advice, suggest places to go, and if you want me to read your blog you can post your links as well (:

I guess I should introduce myself but I think many people who will be going to this blog probably already "know" who I am. Simply put: My name is Danielle. Close people call me Dayne. I am 21 years old and will be turning 22 in May. I am Filipino/Latina. I consider myself a feminist. I am straight/heterosexual privileged. I was born in Japan and raised there until I was 13 and then moved with my parents to California. I still live with my parents because that's the kind of economy we live in now. I have a boyfriend named Tom, who will be in some of the photos I post in the future. I can speak French, some Japanese, but my first language is English, weird eh? I am working on projects for donations to people in need. So far, I've done a stuffed animal drive for children in need or comfort. Hmm, I guess I'm going a little too into detail. Back to basics: I am left-handed. I can sing. I can dance. I LOVE FOOD. I have a dog named Kuma and a cat name Sushi. Yes, Sushi is going to rule the world. I currently go to California State University of San Marcos, and I'm studying to be a teacher. I work at a tutoring center for math and english called Kumon. I've had my heart broken badly once. I have the best parents and sister I could ever ask for.

That's all the outside details really. Later on we'll see my insights and thoughts that go on in this weird head of mine. Alright, well I hope everyone had a happy new year!

Cats Will Rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment