Friday, January 3, 2014

Random Rendezvous

Oh my glob. My godbrother Red is only 14 and he's freaking tall!

Yesterday my godsister Traci told me randomly to meet her at the mall. So Tom and I did. She and my godmother were getting their nails done ahahaha. Just like last year when I saw them. They live in Arizona so I only see them every New Year's or so. I was soooooo happy I got to hang out with them for a little bit. We "illegally" went into Santa's chair and took a quick picture HAHAHA. I didn't want to get in trouble. We just walked around the mall and we bumped into Kristin Donato. Me, Traci, and Kristin all know each other because we grew up in Japan together. Kristin and Traci were like best friends and that's how we're all connected (: We made a plan for me and Tom to go visit them in Arizona in the summer right after this semester! I want to travel more so why not start in the very land of the free. Hahaha.
I've never been east coast and I really want to go. Maybe someday. Someday when Cats Will Rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment