Thursday, January 2, 2014

Previously

Christmas was really great last year. It's weird saying that because it was only like a week ago or something. But yeah, I'm grateful for all the gifts. My family is so giving. Also spent Christmas Eve with the Carter's and Ona's. It was so cool seeing other's family traditions. 

This was taken right after Zero II Hero practice. It was a lax practice because we only had Jeffrey Cruz and Gianne Won Project today, yet somehow I still had a headache. After practice, Tom and I went ice skating! I love ice skating so much. I wish I could do those crazy turns. But it was so sad seeing this one guy fall so hard and Tom and I heard a loud thump as the guy hit his head hard on the ice. Poor guy. They should have a caution sign: Warning - You might die. 

I took this picture on New Year's Eve! Got to spend it with my cousins and family. Tom came over too! Even though people fell asleep before 12AM it was still fun (: Ready for the new year! We even got an iMac. How CRAZY is that?! I'm just really excited that my family is at a good place right now and I am so thankful for that. 
I just noticed that all three of these pictures have trees in them. Nature and trees are way more beautiful to take pictures of! Trees rule! But Cats Will Rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment